Thursday, March 8, 2007

I should be buying clothes...

Anyone who knows me, must have figured out by now that I am fashionably challenged. Unlike my mother and sisters who view shopping as a sport, I would rather spend my day in Fry's Electronics, or online. Today, I bought a portable speaker for my Ipod at Costco, when I was there to buy their delicious crisp Fuji apples. I was on my way to the dress store. Honest!

As I picked up the pricey item, I just could not put it back on the shelf. I reasoned,"I will just put this in my cart and then ditch it by check out. But, it had a hold on me. After all, I spend hours producing my podcasts, and too many people can't view them on the computer. At least this way, I have speakers --and rich sounding ones at that--that will help me show the world my creations. And, they are completely portable and rechargeable.

The speakers are called Sonic Impact i-F2, and since I don't feel like taking a pic, so click here to view. (I will have them in class to show my students.) The good news is I saved $50 by getting them at Costco! It's black and has a zipped enclosure, hand strap and completely houses the Ipod and all of its trappings--headphones, microphone, FM transmitter--not included.)

So, the next time you visit http://www.myworldpodcast.com/, go ahead and subscribe, so you can take me on the road with you! And don't laugh when you see me sporting clothing from the last millennium.--IPL

No comments: